28 Makwa Mikan, Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg.
Daytime Credit Courses
Small Business Development
410-M04-HR Accounting (75 hours)
(May 7th to July 4th, 2018*)
This course introduces students to the area of financial accounting. Upon completion of the course, students will have a strong understanding of the accounting cycle, from journalizing to the preparation of financial statements. The application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles will be stressed throughout the course.
410-M07-HR Starting a Small Business (45 hours)
(May 8th to June 5th, 2018*)
This course introduces students to the key elements of starting and operating a small business. Students will gain applied skills by preparing a business plan for a new enterprise while using this business plan to market their own professional skills to prospective customers. Lectures will expose students to the marketing principles, legal issues, funding sources for a small business, and personnel issues.
410-M08-HR Introduction to Marketing (60 hours)
(May 11th to June 29th, 2018*)
This course studies the role of marketing in the development and launching of a small business enterprise. Marketing management, the gathering of market information, advertising venues and techniques as well as consumer behaviour, are applied within case studies and practical small business situations.
* Varies and is subject to change.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a combination of industry experience related to the courses being taught. Teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience within the salary scale defined in the FNEEQ/CSN Collective Agreement.
Les candidats désireux de postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidats peuvent être tenus de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seuls les candidats sélectionnés pour une entrevue seront contactés.