Small Business Development
410-M03-HR Management Accounting (75 hours)
(January 28 to March 1, 2019)
This course will explore the link between accounting and management, particularly those decision-making techniques to aid operational planning and control. Topics include: evaluation of performance using budgets, standard costing with variance rather than record keeping. Specialized topics are: operational and capital budgeting, performance measurement, variance analysis, job ordering and cost systems with overhead applications, the distinctions between direct and absorption costing methods.
410-M10-HR Introduction to Business Law (45 hours)
(February 28 to March 27, 2019)
This course provides students with practical knowledge of the legal environment of business. Students become familiar with the legal structures in our society and the function of law in the business community.
420-L79-HR Accounting Software Application (60 hours)
(March 8 to April 17, 2019)
In this course, students are introduced to the Simply Accounting software application. They will learn to integrate their accounting knowledge (course 410-M04-HR) into case book applications by focusing on the proper setup of Simply Accounting data files including accounts payable, payroll, and the opening of a bank reconciliation file.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a combination of industry experience related to the courses being taught. Teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Les candidats désireux de postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidats peuvent être tenus de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seuls les candidats sélectionnés pour une entrevue seront contactés.