The College is seeking hourly paid professors to join a dynamic team to teach Continuing Education credited courses within the Microsoft Network and Security Administrator program in the Summer 2019 semester.
420-U35-HR Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (75 hours)
(June 14th to July 8th, 2019)
This course is design to deliver the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). Students will also learn the skills needed to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft System Center 2012 R2-Operations ManagerR2.
420-U36-HR Core Solutions for Exchange (75 hours)
(July 9th to July 29th, 2019)
This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach students how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply them with the information needed to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
420-Y10-HR Plan, Design and Implement a Microsoft Network (150 hours)
(July 30th to September 10th, 2019)
Students use the skills they have learned over the duration of the course to produce a final network project which incorporates the skills from all the courses. The student will be required to plan a network, then design the network and finally implement the project using to tools and skills gained throughout the program. The result is a configured Microsoft Windows network that includes both servers and clients and is fully functional and secure.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Les candidat(e)s souhaitant postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et votre lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidat(e)s peuvent être tenu(e)s de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seul(e)s les candidat(e)s sélectionné(e)s pour une entrevue seront contacté(e)s.