Bilingual Office Administration
(Student placements begin May 21st, 2019)
412-L06-HR Work Placement
This course introduces the student to the reality of the new work relationship during a 495-hour work placement in a host organization. This student will continue to learn and practice the new knowledge, skills and abilities acquired in the program at the host organization.
- Contract is to do on-site visits, follow-up with employers as needed to ensure a positive work placement experience for both employers and students, resolve issues if any arise, and to grade the student. A course outline is also required. There is a potential of 13 students, at 5 hours per student, for a total of 65 hours if all students are placed.
In a general way, the professor's teaching load shall include: preparation of course outline; preparation of classes, labs and fieldwork; teaching classes, labs and fieldwork; adaptation; support and supervision of students; preparation, invigilation and correction of examinations; revision of corrections at the students' request; participation in departmental meetings and other activities when required.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Les candidat(e)s souhaitant postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et votre lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidat(e)s peuvent être tenu(e)s de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seul(e)s les candidat(e)s sélectionné(e)s pour une entrevue seront contacté(e)s.