Web and Desktop Programming
(Student placements begin July 2nd, 2019)
420-Z11-HR Work Term
This course introduces students to the reality of the new work relationship during a 375-hour placement in an organization outside the college. Students will continue to learn and practice the new knowledge, skills and abilities.
- First contract is to begin immediately to recruit employers willing to offer students a placement opportunity as of July 2nd, 2019. Total contract is 140 hours.
- Second contract is to do on-site visits, follow-up with employers as needed to ensure a positive work placement experience for both employers and students, resolve issues if any arise, and to grade the student. A course outline is also required. There is a potential of 16 students, at 5 hours per student, for a total of 80 hours if all students are placed.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Les candidat(e)s souhaitant postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et votre lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidat(e)s peuvent être tenu(e)s de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seul(e)s les candidat(e)s sélectionné(e)s pour une entrevue seront contacté(e)s.