152-L13-HR Merchandising Agriculture Products (45 hours)
February 10th to April 6th, 2020 / Mondays (3 hours on April 6th)
This course is designed to have students correctly conduct a market survey, evaluate results, and incorporate the analysis into a marketing plan. Determining promotional activities and distribution avenues will also be required skills. Students will realize specific needs of customers, tailor their plan to meet these needs, and understand customer characteristics.
152-L11-HR Farm Taxation (45 hours)
December 19th, 2019 to February 13th, 2020 / Thursdays (plus 3 hours on February 3rd)
Students will learn to determine the legal structure of a farm enterprise, the goals of each partner, and establish a tax and insurance structure to meet those goals.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within the Faculty team.
Les candidat(e)s souhaitant postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et votre lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidat(e)s peuvent être tenu(e)s de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seul(e)s les candidat(e)s sélectionné(e)s pour une entrevue seront contacté(e)s.