This person will form a key part of the Cégep Heritage College women's volleyball program and part of the entire athletic programming team reporting directly to the Student Life Manager and the Director of Student Services. The principal and customary work of this employee consists in directing the energies of Heritage student athletes and developing a dynamic training program. Furthermore, the head coach will be responsible for supervising and stewarding students during games to ensure representation that is in line with the directives of the college.
- Student-athlete recruitment
- Team selection and adhering to compliance protocols
- Personnel management (Assistant coach, etc.)
- Deliver 4-8 hours of weekly practice
- Attend all games— tournament and/or season
- Program evaluation
- Establish an academic guidelines and follow up on their academics
- Have a positive image for the student athletes and proper representation of the college
- Steward athletes in athletic conduct and integrity
- Adhere to sport technical requirements of the RSEQ, i.e. technical meeting, coaches meeting, roster forms, etc.
- Follow the direction of the Director of Student Service regarding player specific issues.
- A minimum of 2 years volleyball coaching experience.
- Must be certified at Competition-Introduction level.
- Must hold a current First Aid/CPR certification.
- A valid police reference check.
- A valid driver's license.
- Must possess excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with associated college staff.
- Must possess very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; discretion and tact are a must.
- Knowledge of the Quebec Cégep system would be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly in French would be considered an asset.
- NCCP certification, or other similar certifications would be considered an asset.
Les candidat(e)s souhaitant postuler doivent soumettre leur curriculum vitae accompagné des documents pertinents EN LIGNE au moyen de notre site web http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Au-dessus de l'affichage, cliquez sur "Postuler". Vous pourrez créer votre compte et télécharger votre CV et votre lettre de présentation.
Veuillez noter que seules les demandes en ligne seront prises en considération.
N.B. : Les candidat(e)s peuvent être tenu(e)s de se soumettre à des tests de sélection. Seul(e)s les candidat(e)s sélectionné(e)s pour une entrevue seront contacté(e)s.